Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Busy week, but GREAT weekend!

Last week was crazy busy, most days I worked 12 hours. I barly got a break, it was nuts. BUT my weekend made up for it. I just happend to get 4 days off in a row, so I went to my mom's for fri - sun. I took the Go Bus to Guelph on fri afternoon. It wasn't such a good trip, I ended up getting really sick. The bus driver pulled the bus over and drove really slow for the last 15 min so I didn't hurl. (he was really nice about it which was good)
But there were students from the residence on the bus which made me kinda embarassed, but oh well. Then my mom picked me up from my dad's house and we had a great KFC dinner with my little sister. It was so fun seeing my mom. She got me some clothes so we spend a few hours trying on all kinds of clothes to see if she could alter them to make the fit me. Then we woke up bright and early sat morn and we drove to my Nanny's in Port Elgin. And along the way I got sick agian but, It didn't take too long to feel better. Then my Nanny and Papa took us out for lunch and then all the girls went shopping, my mom bought me some awsome baby clothes (with whinnie the pooh) and this really cool baby seat that vibrates so they fall asleep. Then we had some tea and chatted a bit and around dinner time we drove home. And the best part was I didn't get sick. Me and my mom had some dinner together. It was fun, then sunday i woke up late and me and my mom went over what stuff I would need for the baby. We got all my stuff packed up and she drove me to my dad's. My daddy drove me home to rez and I didn't get sick the whole way home. Then sunday night Justin and me had a wonderful chinese food dinner togetther with candles, and some TV watching. It was so fun I missed him tons. Monday we got up early for my dr's appointment, and then we spend like 4 hours getting our taxes done (jus had 2 other years he had to file) it cost us $140 bux .. man that was expensive. I wass pretty pissed to when I found out I'm only getting $80 bux back, good thing though Jus is getting back like $1300 or soemthing. We went grocery shopping after the taxes and realized we had money to take a cab home so we stole a shopping cart and had to walk home in the pouring rain. It wasn't too bad I guess. Justin made me a wonderful sandwhich since I was sad about my taxes and money, he is so wonderful. We watched TV together and went to bed.
So that brings us to today, we got up somewhat early (not really around noon) amd we packed sanwhiches and attempted to go to the mall to finish our taxes (since I forgot some paperwork) but it started getting crazy windy and snowed a little so we turned back (I was getting a cramp from the baby kickign me too). We had our sandwhiches here at home and I wantched a cute baby show. I talk to robyn for a while, and now I'm going to work. Well I'll upload some pics from my weekdn when I get my camera software installed.

3 Comments:

Blogger mammasita said...

Its great to hear that you had a great weekend. Mine was not that bad..I got my collage course yesterday. I already have the first lesson done. there are only 13 its for. Child psychology. im so excited

8:41 p.m.  
Blogger classiquebabe said...

thats cool, what a good course to take too with the new baby.

2:37 a.m.  
Blogger Robyn said...

Glad you had a great time Sophie, too bad you were sick on the way there. Next time you want to do a road trip, call us.. we would drive! I would love to get away for a few hours!!

9:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home