Monday, March 06, 2006

Again a Wonderful Birthday

Here's an update of my weekend, Friday I began my day on the bus to the Eaton Centre in downtown Toronto to meet my friend Liz BUT when I got to Square One I had to jump off the bus quickly becuse I was feeling really sick and not 2 minutes after I got off the bus I threw up every where & to make it worse I peed my pants, I don't mean a little dribble I mean like down to my knees. So I called my friend Liz and she said that she would come meet be at Square One since there was no way I could keep going on the bus. So while I waited for her I bought a new pair of pants since I couldn't sit in my pee pee pants. lol Well we finnaly met up and had a wonderful lunch and caught up on all old things and went shopping. When I left I got on the wrong bus and had to wait 20 min for another one half way down the line. When I got back to rez I wasn't feeling to hot agian, and Jus was super sick and in bed.
So Saturday I woke up at 9 and waited for my dad who was pickign me up and taking me to his house for a family birthday (it's his birthday on the 5th) It was so awsome, my aunt and grandma came over and took me shopping for baby clothes. It was my first time shopping for baby stuff, I didn't know the first thing what size for newborns or even what I needed. My grandma, dad and aunt all helpd me. I got the cutets little outfits, I also got this really nice fuzzy blanket. Then we had a birthday dinner and really good cake with fruit on top. Then for my birthday present from my dad I got a digital camera. I couldn't believe it I was floored, It is so awsome I just need a memory card for it so I can take more pictures. It's gonna be perfect for when we have the baby. It was a great day EXCEPT my dad was driving me home and I was feeling really sick. I had to get him to stop the car and I threw up everywhere, then my nose started bleeding, and then my thoat was bleeding too. I got home and Jus was super sick too, he was so sick he could barly move. I made us some soup and we went to bed. When I woke up I found my face was a mess, I broke all the blood vessels in my face, its a mess, it looks like someone beat me up. Anyway other than being sick It's been a great weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

I am so glad you had fun with your family. We kidnapped Jus for the day Saturday, he didn't complain.. he got lots of food.. maybe that was part of why he was sick...
now I have s sick Jason....

9:39 a.m.  
Blogger mammasita said...

Ah well, look everyone is getting sick.. whats wrong people!! I hope that everyone gets better and I hope that you are feeling better soon sophie... how far along are you? whens your due date? Oh yeah I will still have the odd clothes for you, Elaina is in 6m outfits already and she is only 2 1/2 months. My friends daughter is 6months and is in 9month old clothes so be prepared for baby to grow out of the new born clothes really fast and stock up on 6month old fits as well as newborn..

11:06 a.m.  
Blogger classiquebabe said...

thanks so much for the advice keyra, it's so helpful. When I went shopping for baby clothes for the first time last weekend I hadn't the faintest clue what to buy or even what sizes. I have a few sleepers and a few outfits size 10lbs or 1 month and a few sleepers size 13 lbs or 3 months so I guess I should get some more 3months and then some 6 months too eh! BIG QUESTION FOR YOU - How many outfits do I need like sleepers and then other pants and shirts and stuff?
I'm around 5 1/2 months now and my due date is July 10th.
Oh ya and I sent you a really cool link for a enfamil package that they give you free coupons and samples.

12:53 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home