Thursday, March 02, 2006

It was a wonderful Birthday!

My birthday started off wonderful, Justin made me a nice big breakfast with maple ham, bacon, eggs, and french toast... mmmmm it was so tasty, then we layed around in bed and I got much needed cuddles. Then I slept for a few hours and when I awoke it was more cuddles. Then Jay, Taylor and Justin took me to Tuckers Marketplace. It's the best restaurant EVER! It was so tasty the yummy buffet with roast beef. I stuffed myself so full I was feeling a little sick. I wen't home and watched some Law and Order, new episodes that I'd never seen (a rarity since I'm always working nights and never get to see new shows). Then Jus and I fell asleep at aorund 11:00 pm. And I woke up this morning at a reasonable hour! 11am ish, although I pretty much layed in bed all day and didn't do much it was just nice to have that time to do it.
Thanks to everyone for making my birthday special! : )

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Sophie, sorry I didn't make it for your supper. I am glad it went well, and that you enjoyed it.
Hope to share many more with you!!

5:35 p.m.  
Blogger mammasita said...

Im glad you had a good birthday.

8:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home