Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Am I really VAIN or NORMAL?

Ok, so I was looking at the internet of pictures of babies and I found a picture of what I wan't my baby to look like. I mean I know I'm gonna love my kid even if he's grotesquely ugly, and I'm pretty sure I won't think he's ugly, but maybe I will I am kinda vain like that? I see ugly kids all the time at the mall and on the internet, some babies are just plain ugly its not like you can tell me you've never seen an ugly kid. I hope people don't think my baby is ugly. So this is what I think my baby is gonna lookslike until I see otherwise. Isn't he such a sweetie, and guess what the funniest part is... his name is Rylan too. I was looking on the net to see how popular the name was and I found my baby to be.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Sophie, your baby will be cute! There are no worries there. I am not sure that you are vain, I do think you are quite normal

10:41 a.m.  
Blogger mammasita said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE!!!!

7:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home