Thursday, February 09, 2006

We can't all have the same BLOG template.

MOTHER FUCKER That’s what I have to say... I typed this nice long blog and what happens I go to hit CTRL C to copy (so I can paste it into word and correct my spelling so Justin doesn't yell at me) and accidentally hit CTRL V and deleted the whole post and pasted that last thing I copied. DAMN IT!!!
oh well ....
As some of you will notice I'm now pretty in pink... yep my blog is now pink since Robyn and Keyra decided to take my blog template. It just must have been so nice they couldn't help themselves. Keep your grimy paws off of this one girls its mine. lol (just jokes, we can all share) there's really not many nice templates available anyway so we gotta stick to the good ones.

Well I'm really excited about tomorrow "the ultrasound day" I really hope they can tell if it's a boy or girl. I think I'm carrying low which everyone says means its a boy. But here's hoping it's only an old wives tale. Since we got the scanner working I'll post the picture we get tomorrow of the ultrasound and the other one we got at 7 weeks. Although really it looks like a little dot but its still my baby, and my belly so its special.

Thank god tomorrow's Thursday my last shift of the week, It's been a really long week, and I'm glad its almost over, here comes the weekend, what are we going to do this weekend Robyn and Jay, we better come up with something. I get 3 days off this weekend which is awesome I could use an extra day to relax!!! yeah!

ok no copying and pasting into WORD for a spell check its bad karma, it stays with spelling mistakes, if you don't like it don't read it. hahaha

3 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

you do know you can check your spelling when you type up your blog??? Right??

1:11 p.m.  
Blogger mammasita said...

Hi Sophie..
Well my blog used to be pink!! thats all I used before, yes I do agree that they need more colours for this thing.. I hope your apt goes well. Im excited for you!

1:29 p.m.  
Blogger classiquebabe said...

No I never knew that you could check the spelling in the blog, smart me eh! Oh well I know now!!!lol

9:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home