Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The misery I call my life...

Had to deal with the OSAP repay loans office for like 2 hours today on the phone, they are so useless. I don't understand why no one knows what they are doing. I mean you would think if you asked a question about the law (how long you must be living together to be classed as common-law) there would only be one simple answer but no, sometimes people screw up and give you the wrong answer making ten times as much work for you and saying too bad for you that we fucked up... But now you have to pay for it.... MAN.....Sorry had to rant there getting out my frustrations.

finally got my T4 from work all's I have to do now is get the money to go file it. We gotta file 3 years for Justin. And I know what your thinking...Why don't I just do it myself, but I can't because I have tons of stuff to claim plus there's this taxable benefit thing that I have, which makes it difficult and theres tons of stuff I have to find out before I claim (I deffinatly need proffesional help).

Anyway, I have been pretty miserable lately which you can probably tell by the tone of this post. I have been really sick with a cold and can't take any drugs cuz they aren't safe for pregancy PLUS I can't get any sleep cuz the baby won't stop ripping my stomach apart (figure of speach for the way I feel). I can't get comfortable at night and can't sleep more than a few hours without waking up having to pee or walk around and make the baby stop kicking... grrrrr its frustrating especially having to go to work the next day for 8 hours with barley any sleep.

I had plans to go out for dinner for my birthday but I don't think it's gonna happen. It would be free for me but we would have to pay for transportation and for Justin and we can't afford it due to OSAP screwing me over and making me pay for a stop payment, And cuz I'm plain poor.

I'm so sad that I probably won't get much of nothing or do nothing for my birthday I really hoped to do something this year cuz I never do anything. I even was gonna just do something myself, but can't afford it now... My 'rents are too poor, so there's no way they would take me out anywhere .... Maybe my dad will send me $20 in a card, and Jus don't have any money so its not like he can't get me anything. When I went to Jus's birthday dinner with his family he got so much money he didn't know what to do with it.. Like I think $180 or something PLUS his fancy heirloom ring. -- I guess I shoudn't be so self centered there are tons of ppl way worse off than me but its hard to look past your own misery and see them.

I guess there's some good things going on in my life but right now I'm too miserable to figure out what they are and write about them... So I'll have to think about it and post tomorrow.

Well that's all the misery I bet you can handle for one post so I'll cheer up and post tomorrow in a better mood I hope.

4 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Sophie.. we all love you!
Your birthday will not be as bad as you think it will be! I know things can get better. It is really hard when things are looking down.

We love you Sophie!

10:29 a.m.  
Blogger classiquebabe said...

Thanks Robyn,
I know things aren't that bad, I am just sad cuz I booked off work so I could have a special day, and it turns out I'll be doing what I usually do, sitting in front of the TV. Jus said we'd make a nice dinner together though so that might be nice.

10:22 p.m.  
Blogger mammasita said...

hi Sophie,
Just wanted to tell you everything and everyway that you are feeling is due to being pregnant. Elaina kept me awake all the time at night.. baby is just preping you for when he arrives. Just wait til the last 6 weeks of pregnancy thats the worst you wont get a wink of sleep then. Anyways have to run Elaina is screaming away!she is so tired she is fighting going to sleep

11:39 p.m.  
Blogger classiquebabe said...

Thanks Keyra,
It's so nice to have someone to relate to, that knows what I'm going through, and that I'm not really crazy,

2:06 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home