Friday, August 18, 2006

Cinema Under The Stars

It was a nice surpise to have Lisa (Justin's Mom) ask to take the baby for a few hours so we could have a break. So Justin and I went on our first ever date since the baby has been born. It was super fun cuz Robyn, Jay, Ali & Taylor all came too. We went to the discovery harbour and watched Curious George on a big inflatable screen they had. It was pretty right by the marina, to see all the ships. We had a blast, BUT I missed my baby so much. I kept asking Justin if we should call and check on him... I'm so one of those mom's HE HE HE
Anyway here are pictures of our fun filled night

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oohh sophie thats a bad oic of me aahh run away! hehe... but that night was fun

4:19 p.m.  
Blogger Robyn said...

nice pics Sophie...
Justin is showing his true self eh! LOL

Glad you enjoyed the movie, next time we need to bring our own chairs!

4:53 p.m.  
Blogger mammasita said...

glad you had some time to go out...
wish I was there...
I gotta get my butt in gear and update my blog. but not going to have pics something wrong with my computer...

6:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home