Thursday, August 17, 2006

Rylan's Visit With GREAT Grandma

On Monday my wonderful Aunt Carolyn drove down to visit so my Grandma could get to see the baby, and she graciously took us on some much needed errands we needed to run. Thanks so much Aunt Carolyn. : )













Well before we went out, my grandma said that it was too cold out and insisted that Rylan needed some socks and a hat. After MUCH disscusion on how a hat and socks were not necessary (if the litte guy can live in our igloo of an apartment the outdoors is fine for him), I finnaly gave in and went to go get something for him to wear. Anyway I looked and rememberd we got these cute little slippers for him and a little hat with ears, he he. He's such a cutie.



















Also, on Tuesday I went to my mom's group and here are the most adorable pics that I shot of him while we were playing and singing nursury rhymes. (Ok, the last one he's about to cry but he's still so cute even when he's crying)

1 Comments:

Blogger mammasita said...

hey sophie!


glad to hear you went to a moms group~~ they are fun....

oh yeah just a little note for ya.

"Never fight with the grandparents just nod your head and agree, its only a little while you have to deal with it and it makes them the happest ever if you listen to them!!!"

12:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home