Thursday, July 27, 2006

I think RYLAN should be a baby model...

So I wonder how I would go about getting him to be a baby model. I mean he's really photogenic (unlike his mommy) and he is really cute. Someone was just saying the other day he doesn't have any unsighly blemishes or jaundice or cradle cap or dry skin or nothing, he's a perfect looking baby. He could be an Anne Geddies baby or something or in commercials. That gives me an idea... I gotta dress him up in funny litte things and put him in funny places and take pictures... any ideas???? Also if anyone knows about baby modeling, let me know.

Thanks everyone for their wonderful comments : )

So some more pictures of course cuz now that the baby's here no one wants to hear me blab... just see the adorable little guy.

Here are some of us in Swiss Challet ... It took like an hour for me to eat (and those of you who know me well, know I can eat a steak dinner in 5 minutes flat). I think Rylan can smell the food and knows it's time to eat, even if he's just eaten 10 minutes before. Or maybe he just wants mommy to start enjoying COLD food.

5 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Learning to eat things cold isn't such a bad idea! LOL He will soon let you eat, you just have to learn his schedule, and eat while he is sleeping.
He was such a great baby yesterday being away from home for so long. He is great in the car. He sure hasn't got much that upsets him.
He is growing like a weed, and looks so wonderful.

9:58 a.m.  
Blogger classiquebabe said...

awwww.... thanks robyn...

10:16 a.m.  
Blogger mammasita said...

you two look wonderful!

I love to look at your blog since I cant really just jump on a plane and come see you and him heheee

10:32 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have such a beautiful baby Sopie. I love seeing all the pics of him....congrats.....

Robyn's Mom

9:18 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys. It's Nana and Poppa way up in Red Lake and we're keeping tabs on our little guy. What adorable pics! The Swiss chalet ones are awesome of Mommy too. We'll keep checking in Thanks!

10:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home