Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A HUGE THANK YOU...

I know I haven't posted in a long time, but that is because I have been so busy with moving. It wasn't just any regular move either, It was a terrible mess. The place was gross when I was given the key, two days of scrubbing and cleaning nicotine off the walls and windows. And the walls had to painted cuz they were gross. Plus it's a lot harder than you think moving with a baby (ok harder than I thought) Seems EVERYTHING is a lot harder than it used to be when you have a baby. I'll never take for granted a hot meal ever agian. he he he

I want to thank everying for helping us clean up the mess, paint and move stuff. We really really appreciate it, and couldn't have done it without you.

Dad, Karen, Aunt Carolyn, Nadia, Robyn, Jay, Ali, and Steve ...

3 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

thats what friends are for!! We are always here for you!!

1:35 p.m.  
Blogger mammasita said...

glad to hear you in your new place now.
Andrew and I are looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom right now too. but I love to move. lets see how it goes with a 8 month old.

3:44 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your welcome.That's what family is for, and besides, we love you. I remember many a move of my own when family helped me.

9:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home