Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A Family Visit

Well to go back ... A few weekends ago, I went for a visit to see my Mom, Brother, Nanna and Papa. Everyone but my mom got to see him for the first time and my mom got to see him for the second time (she only saw him the day he was born) It was such a fun but busy weekend. My Uncle Rick, Aunt Marg, and cousin Jake were at my Nanna and Papa's house painting so they got to see him too. My Aut Carolyn also drove me up to Listowel to do my visiting, she got some cuddle time with Rylan too :)

2 Comments:

Blogger mammasita said...

glad to hear more family got to meet that little man!

he sure is growing! starting to get a belly on him isnt he

4:41 p.m.  
Blogger Robyn said...

so nice to be able to visit with family! You are so lucky to have friends and family close to you!!
He sure is growing!!

6:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home