Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sooo BUSY...

Yes I know I haven't posted in a while, It's cuz things have just been so hectic... We're still trying to get settled in and unpacked and deal with a million setbacks. Plus with so many stupid appointments all the time it tires me out and I just don't feel like sitting at the computer desk for more than 2 seconds. PLUS i don't like using Justin's computer cuz i can't post all my pictures from my camera since he doesn't have my software and GOD knows where it is. I still don't have a computer desk or my computer hooked up yet. Well thats all for now i'm past my 2 second sitting limit i must lie down again... lol I now know why they say the last month of pregnancy is the most uncomfortable ... you can barely do anything without getting cranky.

I definatly will try to post every day when the baby comes so everyone can see updated pictures of our little baby boy. Maybe showing off our little miracle will motivate me to post more. : )

2 Comments:

Blogger mammasita said...

hey sophie!
how are you? Im doing good. Yes the last month is so not fun!!! never can find a place where you are comfy.. how have you been sleeping.
watch the times that you are up at night will be the time the baby is up at night for the first little while thats how it was with elaina.
anyways cant wait for another update
take care of your self you have made it to the count down!

10:06 p.m.  
Blogger Robyn said...

Wow, you have changed your blog. Thats cool.
Now we gotta wait for Rylan to be born so we can see more updates...
Find that darn thing for your computer women!!
Lets go see if we can find you something to put your computer on this weekend.. call us, you know where we are!

9:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home