Thursday, May 18, 2006

WE GOT THE APPARTMENT!!!

Well we went apartment hunting on Tuesday, and saw some real shit holes... BUT we saw this nice one and it's only $525 a month, its a cute and cozy 1 bedroom. The superindendent is really nice, and the building is really clean. It's in a really nice area at the East end of Hamilton. The only sad thing is it's on the 3rd floor and there's only stairs. Well I guess i'll be getting my excersise. The stairways are really large and there's huge landings so thats a bonous. We can move in around the 25th of May, so Justin will be going there next week to move stuff in and work while I stay here and finish working and packing the last of our stuff up. I'll get him to take some pictures of the place so we can post them up. Well thats all the update for now, I'm working midnight shifts for the next 6 days so I will pretty much be sleeping and working from being so exausted from the shift change. Then I get my month off to relax!!! YEAH

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Midnights??? what is up with that.. you shouldn't be working those shifts...

Glad you got your apartment!!

11:29 a.m.  
Blogger mammasita said...

glad you got an apartment!!!
Good times!!

12:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home