Thursday, May 25, 2006

WONDERFUL BABY SHOWER

It was a wonderful surprise on Tuesday to get a call letting me know I had to be at my babyshower for 7pm that night. I was like "WHAT a baby shower", how awsome is that and I had no idea.
It was realy fun Robyn hosted an awsome game where we were supposed to eat babyfood and guess what kind it was, hehe most of us were too chicken but Erica what a trooper tried them all. It was so funny, Robyn has cute pictures of it too up on her blog. Then we played some "Baby Shower Bingo" it was cute with baby toys and such on it (and I kept it for a keepsake too)
Then came time for presents, WOAH presents I didn't even expect a shower let alone presents. I got the most wonderful things. I got a snugglie (which is navy blue and so cute) I got the cool platex bottles with the inserts, that are angled and in my fave colours yellow and blue. I got some cute outfits and a soother thermomitor, way nifty eh. Marrielle made me a sock monkey like she used to have when she was little, that she hand made. It's the cutest thing Justin just loves it, he wants a pocket size sock monkey, and last but DEFINATLY not least I got a high chair (and its blue). Crazy eh I wasn't gonna ask for one cuz I thought it was a luxoury I could not aford and I could do without one cuz other tings were more important that I absoloutly NEEDED!
Everyting was perfect, and wonderful. You guys are awsome Robyn, Anat, Corrine, Carie, Erica, Marielle, Evita, Jenn, & Vanessa!
Thanks so much for the wonderful shower I really appreciate it, and I had a blast.

I will post some pictuers of my presents if I can ever find my camera in the disaster I call my apartment (so are the woa's of moving I guess)

3 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Glad you liked all the fun the Shower. I am glad you enjoyed everything.

Hope to see you soon!

10:37 a.m.  
Blogger mammasita said...

Glad you had fun sophie!!!! I was looking at highchairs with robyn on the net heheee.. glad you like it. I have a high chair for elaina she is just to small for it, mines just a cheap one that does not recline back. See with your you will be able to put you bundle of joy in it sooner and place him by your table when you eat... fun fun fun!!!!

10:58 a.m.  
Blogger mammasita said...

Glad you had fun sophie!!!! I was looking at highchairs with robyn on the net heheee.. glad you like it. I have a high chair for elaina she is just to small for it, mines just a cheap one that does not recline back. See with your you will be able to put you bundle of joy in it sooner and place him by your table when you eat... fun fun fun!!!!

10:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home