Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I'm so excited... and I just can't hide it...


I'm super excited for my baby shower this weekend! : ) It's going to be great! my momma has it all planned with tons of people comming and lots of little sandwhiches and pickle trays and veggie trays. And the theme is whinnie the pooh MY FAVORITE... She says I have a whinne the pooh cake and tons of decorations. oooooh I love parties. And It's going to be really nice to relax all weekend knowing that THERES NO MORE WORKING FOR 1 FULL YEAR!!!! YEAH lots of time to cuddle my little baby... yeah!!!! Can you tell i'm more than excited.

I LOVE YOU MOMMA, THANKS FOR PLANNING SUCH A WONDERFUL SHOWER!

YOUR AWSOME, AND YOUR GONNA BE A fantastic grandma!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger mammasita said...

what do you mean your not going to have to work for a year!!! Your going to be doing the most work you have ever done in your life!!!!! BUT it is the most wonderful gift you can ever ever get!!!!! and Boy does time sure pass fast. My little girl is already 5 months old!!!!!

4:12 p.m.  
Blogger Robyn said...

are you done work already?? wow, that is great news. I hope that your shower is good. I am sure you will enjoy it very much!

5:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home