Saturday, May 20, 2006

MIDNIGHT SHIFTS ARE NOT SO FUN ...

especially when we have morons working before me! man I spent 3 hours trying to fix all the mistakes stupid people made yesterday... Oh my god how can some people be so incompitant. Well thats all for ranting.
Justin helped me set up the breakfast so that was fun, especially since all the stuff is so heavy and hard for me to lift out. I sleped for so long after my shift 11 hrs I think, so it must have worn me out... I told you all I'd have time for this week was work and sleep. lol Well I'm getting excited about moving I can't believe we only have 1 week left. Does'nt seem too far away. It's been frusterating not having enough energy to pack and clean since usually thats my area of expertise, BUT justin is doing a FANTASTIC job. I love you baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home