Saturday, June 03, 2006

...

Well it's been a crazy, busy week. I packed up all the last of our stuff in the rez and then Jus and me cleaned the room so it's pretty spotless. Then my dad came and picked up all the stuff, and boy was it tough trying to get it all to fit in the van. I had way more stuff than i realized. Finnaly at my new apartment now though. Just have to start putting everything away since it's an ABSOLUTE DISASTER! I took some before pictures of the mess and once everything is clean, unpacked and put away i'll post the before and afters!
We went to the mall in hamilton (my first time on the bus and at the mall as a hamilton resident) and we saw justin's aunt and her kids, so lucky for us they gave us a ride home. Well i must get back to the unpacking and cleaning!

2 Comments:

Blogger mammasita said...

Im glad your moved to hamilton now.. have fun unpacking and getting ready for baby!

11:51 a.m.  
Blogger Robyn said...

So are you all settled now? How are things in Hamilton? Justin doing good looking for work or is he working?
only 9 more days until we get there!!!

9:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home