Thursday, February 02, 2006

Terrible day @ work

Well I think the whole pregnancy thing is catching up to me now, I was super busy today at work I had to run around so much, and I got really stressed out cuz I couldn't handle everything at once. Usually I'm so good with multitaskign at work. But I guess its just gets me to tired out to be so busy. I hope I can hang on, its only going to get busier. I think it had to do with alot of new changes that I kidna ended up finguring out for myself that they changed and not being told. Anyway I had a wonderful dinner, Jusin made me fajitas mmmmm mmmm mm thery were so so so tasty. And when I got home he made me a baked potatoe and icecream with strawberries. He's so wonderful, he cleaned up so much for when I got home and he makes me a nice big dinner every night. I really really appreciate not having to worry about food at work because its just one extra thing that stresses me out. When ever I levave the desk I allways have people getting mad at me because they need something. It's wonderful to be waited on too, he surprised me with the yummy strawberries and icecream in bed while I was watching TV, I just have to mention I am craving something and he quick gets up and gets it for me. What a wonderful person, he's so happy now too, and when he does get a little mad he's quick to make up so we don't fight for long. He's doing so good I think its his birthday bracelet I bought him. It says "Relax (then has a heart) Be Happy". lol I'm sure its just him being his wonderful self agian. Well this is gettign to be a long post. I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow just a physical but I'll post tomorrow when I find out stuff about how many inches I've grown and such.
Well going to have a repeat of the previous meal, it was so good Justin's makign me another baked potato and another icecream sundae with strawberries.
later

1 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

you are so luckey!! Glad things are kinda looking up for you.
Quietly waiting your next post, wanting to know how the baby is growing!

10:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home