Saturday, February 04, 2006

IKEA ROCKS!!!!





Well I went to Ikea today with Robyn, Jay and Taylor and it was my first time. It is soooooooooo soooooo cool, it's like the size of a whole mall. They have a restaurant that has 99 cent pasta and 99 cent meatballs mmmmm good. It was so fun walking around in circles in aww of everything. We have to go again. Here are some pic of what I bought.

First a tea light candle holder it is so nice its all wood accept for the metal cups for the candles. $7.99

Next is the cool rubber tube ice cube tray, I can fill it juice and suck on it yum... I wanted the cool donut one but I could only find 1 on the top of the bin at the checkout and after 2 hours of shopping I didn't feel like digging in the bottom of the bin, so I forfited it to robyn who wanted it more only though$1.99

Then finally a really cool lamp for next to my bed its soo soo cool BUT it didn't come with a bulb and silly me forgot to check so I must go back and get a bulb.

Well hope to go shopping there again hint hin roby and jay. lol

Well nite nite must make some food then go to bed so I can get up early and do something on my next day off.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

I can't believe we forgot the bulb. I guess we will have to go back!!

11:10 p.m.  
Blogger Nepherus said...

She still doesn't have the bulb. I'm starting to think this lamp was a good investment! Makes a nice dust collector.

6:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home