Friday, February 03, 2006

I GOT TO HEAR THE HEARTBEAT!

Today I had a dr's apointment for a prenatal physical nothing special I thought, just some poking and proading. But unexpectedly she took out a machine that cold hear the baby's heartbeat. It was so cool it took a while to find though , and Jus told me later he was worried the baby was dead. I found out I only gained 3 or 4 pounds but I'm getting pretty big now. I'm so excited we looked at cribs today at Zellers so Justin could show me what his mom had, it was so cute the little frilly pillows in the cribs i can't wait. We also found out that next week we get to go have an altrasound done and find out the sex of the baby. YEAH!!! here's hoping for a girl. Anyway I don't have to work tomorrow, so here comes the weekend, lots of relaxing for me.
I'll make sure I post again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home