Sunday, August 27, 2006

What a Difference 6 weeks makes.

Rylan is developing a little personality, he smiles when he sees things he likes, and pouts when he wants attention from mommy or daddy and I think he tries to talk. At times he seems like he's trying so bad to tell you something. He's also learning to wave and he is beginning to stand and bounce much more frequently. He has really good head control now too. He holds his little head up so well, I'm so proud.

Where has the time gone. It feels like just yesterday I was holding him in the hospital in dispelief that they would really let me take this little guy home. I remember thinking "how will I ever know what to do, and when to do it". They teach you all these things in pre-natal classes and give you all these books to read, BUT you forget it all when he cries for the first time and have to start to do all those things you learned. It seems so weird having to remember the checklist of things to check every time he cried. Everything just seems second nature to me now. I pretty much know when he's hungry, needs to be changed, burped, needs some play time or just wants to be cuddled. (accept on those fussy days, when nothing makes him happy)

What a wonderful thing to be a MOM!
(Sleeping on Grandma's couch just the other day)
(Just minutes after entering the world)
DAD's are wonderful too.... Here Rylan is having some fun with daddy : ) Aren't they so cute!

3 Comments:

Blogger mammasita said...

What a diffrence eh Sophie!!!! he looks so wonderful! I wish I could hold him, some time soon, before he gets to big!...

Your using the 8oz bottles already? are you still getting along breastfeeding???

12:26 a.m.  
Blogger Robyn said...

he sure is growing!!
I am glad to be around to see such changes, and to be a friend to such a great mom!

9:07 a.m.  
Blogger classiquebabe said...

awww thanks robyn, It's great to have you hear to help when I feel like pulling out all my hair!!

I'm still trying to breast feed BUT he's just needing too much to eat. Sometimes he'll eat 7 oz in one sitting other times he'll eat like 2 oz every hour for like 4 or 5 hours. He's so unpredictable. I'm going to the breast feeding clinc to get some help, cuz formula is sure expensive (too expensive) I gotta get the breasts working better he he he :)

10:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home