Saturday, January 28, 2006

Not feeling too good

Well yesterday was a great day went out with Robyn, Jay and Taylor to shoeless Joes. Pretty good food, I attempted to look for a wireless keyboard and mouse but couldn't find one I like. Thats ok though, I think I'm going to forget about it for now and save the money for something more important. Working today at front desk and the first 2 hours of my shift have been NOT FUN. I am feeling really sick. Hopefully I feel better soon, slowly I seem to be getting a little more chipper.
I'm really addicted to texas holdem lately, I have been playing poker stars everyday for the last week and I won like 49 thousand dollars (of pretend money). I would never be able to play for real money I woudn't win at all, because I would never take the chances I take with the pretend money.
Anyway I'm begging to feel better already, thank goodness, and I'm off to play poker on my brothers computer, so I can pass some time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

We should go back to Square one, I bet you would find your keyboard there!
Also, we need to have you guys over for dinner. Let me know when it works for you!

8:29 a.m.  
Blogger mammasita said...

well let me interduse myself Im Robyns younger sister Keyra. I hope that your feeling well soon. I know I hated the first trimester of my pregnancy I was so so sick the only thing that I could eat was bananna's!!! It started to go away shortly after I got into the 2ed.
Hope all goes well.

10:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home