Friday, July 14, 2006

WELCOME TO THE WORLD

Rylan Marc Mochon

July 11, 2006

3:33 pm

8 lbs 3 oz

22"

Ok, so obviously everyone knows that I haven't posted in a long time, cuz I was in labour and, delivering a baby, and then they like to keep you at the hospital for a few days...

Well I don't have the time or energy to write a wonderful birth story YET so see Justin's blog for now (he has our last few days posted) BUT don't u worry when I get some more sleep I'll post all my experiences and thoughts, and tell ya all about it.

I know everyone want's to see pictures so here are some of the really great ones.

P.S. Isn't he just the most gorgeous little thing ever!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,

congrats dear! what a lovely bundle of joy you are brought to the world!

aaawww. get lots of cat naps dearie, take care, from sue,dave,and Julia

7:33 a.m.  
Blogger Robyn said...

I am so glad all your pics turned out!
I can't believe what a wonderful bundle of joy Rylan is. I am glad that things are working out so well for you guys!!

9:46 a.m.  
Blogger mammasita said...

awwwww..
so so so cute sophie! love it !
you will get some energy and some time back soon. or let me just say you will find some time and energy soon.
he is so perfecto!!!
take care of yourself.

9:46 a.m.  
Blogger classiquebabe said...

Thanks so much, everyone, It's wonderful being a mommy! Slowly I'm getting more and more sleep now that I feel more confident that he's not gonna die if I don't watch him every second of the day. :)

4:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home