Thursday, March 30, 2006

Spring Cleaning

I love the weather out lately, me and Justin go for a walk everyday now. It's really good that I get some excercise too. I decided to go through all my clothes and pack up anything that doesn't fit, since we will be moving before it will fit me again. WOW my closet is so bare. I really need to get some spring maternatly clothes. I think I only have 3 t-shirts and a few pairs of pants. I have been really motivated to do lots of things lately and clean up and begin packing, since when I'm 8 months pregnant It won't be as easy. As it is I need Justin to bed down all the time and pick up all the boxes and get everything off the floor. I'm really excited about moving, I wish we were moving now!!!! I'll just have to wait till it's time!
Yesterday I did all our taxes on U-file.ca and i found out we would get aprox a 1,400 refund. So we took them into H&R Block and got them to do them, and sure enough were getting around 1,600 just for this year. So much better than th 87 bux I quoted by Liberty Tax. AND here is the funnyest part, it was an indian in a turban that did our taxes at H&R, we were a little nervous at first BUT he spoke very clearly, barley any accent and he could answer all our questions in great detail, he was very nice. He even looked over what we had from Justin's 2003 & 2004 taxes to make sure they were right at no charge. We were so impressed, we bought a thank-you card for him and are going to put some money in it a as a t ip. PLUS we are getting all our income tax returns cash back immediately. And agian I'll say I love H&R Block, I'll always get my taxes done there!!!
Well thats all the interesting news for this post I''ll post another one about how there was an ambulance here for Justin and how my mom's work had an explosion and huge fire. (I know It's a teaser, I saved all the most interesting stuff for another post)

2 Comments:

Blogger mammasita said...

Glad to hear your getting more back by going to H&R block I went to money mart. I remember I moved when I was 6 months pregnant! Andrew would not let me lift a thing. I just went up and down opening doors. even that worked me out and I was so tired afterwards.
Its good to go for walks. its been raining like crazy up here so I havent really been out but I want to start getting out and walking around. I gotta lose the baby fat still. and then my own fat on top of that! hahaha

11:29 p.m.  
Blogger Robyn said...

Well done Sophie.
Glad to hear that you got your taxes done, and so well.

Have a great day!!

7:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home