Saturday, April 28, 2007

Weekend At My Dad's House

Well last weekend me and Rylan took the bus to my dad's house to visit. At first Rylan had fun looking out the window and then omg he went crazy with excitement.I will never take the bus without him sitting in a car seat again. He was all over the place crawling and wiggling the whole time (well except for the last 5 minutes when he finnaly fell asleep. But it was well worth it cuz I got to see my baby niece, she is growing sooo much. I bought her tons of cute outfits and in all the pic's she's wearing them. hehe Me and Nadia took the babies swimming it was Milan's first time. I had such a blast with Nadia, we had such a good time talking about being mom's. Also my favorite Aunt and Grandma came to see the babies. Me and Nadia were so tired from the babies waking eachother up all night that we didn't visit for too long but it was so nice to see them. And Aunt Carolyn the strawberry shortcake deserts were soooo yummy. Well here's the best part all the cute pictures.

Rylan's experience on the bus.

















The babies playing on Grandpa & Granny's bed. (ok well Rylan is playing while Milan sleeps)



Attcked by teddy bears














Me holding my sweet little nice.



















Look at those big, bright eyes staring up at me.














Great Grandma & Great Aunt Carolyn's visit with the babies.
















We all needed an afternoon nap.













1 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

wow she is growing like a weed! Just like Rylan. Looks like you had a great time seeing family again. It sure is nice to get to see famiy. Hard when there is such distance between everyone.

Hugs from our house to yours!!

12:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home