Wednesday, October 04, 2006

What mommy & Rylan did today!

Well today was a good day for us. I think a lot of it was because I got a nice break last night. Grandma Lisa took him from 6:30pm - 10:30pm and it was GREAT. Me and Jus got so much done, we cleaned the house pretty damn good, unpacked boxes (I know, I'm bad they're not all unpacked yet) we put up some shelves and then we made a yummy fajita dinner.

Rylan has been very cranky the last 2 or 3 weeks. He has been so much fussyer than normal and screams at the top of his lungs for hours. Plus all the last week he hasn't slept through the night. He goes to bed around (aproximate times)10pm and wakes up at 2 am, 5 am, 7:30am and then is awake for the day. And I know what your gonna say I'm supposed to nap durring the day when he naps WELL WHAT DO I DO IF HE DOESN'T NAP DURRING THE DAY (or only does when I'm pushing him in the stroller) Anyway the night before last I was up with hime for 4 or 5 hours at night, he just kept screaming and wouldn't go back to sleep.

But on a better note, as I was saying we have had a really good day today, Rylan woke up around 8:00 am and we played and smiled for a while. Then mommy bounced him up and down for an hour untill her arms felt like jelly : ) Then we watched some "Ellen" until Justin woke up at around 10:30 and we cuddled Rylan in bed (while watching "Ellen" and enjoyed big smiles and laughs . After Justin left for work t 11:30 Rylan needed some more bouncing so for another hour or so we jumped up and down to exersise and tryed to walk on the coffee table. Then some screaming for a bit BUT after about 10 minutes he ate and calmed right down and naped a little. We cuddled together in bed and I talked to my mom on the computer while the little guy slept on me (I'm getting good at multitasking) Then I gave Rylan his bath. Boy does he love baths, he gives the biggest smiles and loves to splash around. After the bath we played a little more and he played in the gymini.


Then he felt the need to suck on his hands for 10 minutes (a little pre-eating routine he likes) Then he ate some more and fell asleep in my arms, which is where he is now.

Well hope the rest of the day goes just as good : )

(I had tons more pictures BUT I can't get them posted SO I'll edit this post and add them when I can so keep looking back)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

M goodness how the boy has GROWN!!!! It has been TOOOOOO long since our last visit. Can you beleive I finally got around to checking out your blog? Dad has set up his laptop in the new "sewing room" so I can actually get some time on the net. Your pics are so adorable Sophia!!! I just want to eat up the cute little face and so nice to know what's going on with you and Rylan. I'll be checking back often now!!!!See you both soon(like Friday afternoon)xxxoooxxx

10:05 a.m.  
Blogger classiquebabe said...

awwwww that's so nice Karen to see you comment. It's nice to know that people actually read my blog. Hopefully I can get the rest of the pictures uploaded today :) Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

11:23 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home