Monday, January 23, 2006

Wonderful Day

Saturday morning I ate some great Mcdonalds breakfast with Erica and Anat at front desk. Erica enjoyed her cruchy, hard pancakes. hehe but at least we got a credit for 2 more. I ate too much and felt sick for a while but started feeling better around 11am when Robyn and Jay picked us up to go shopping st Square One, thanks guys we had such an awsome time. I got my hair straightener that I have always wanted, and I bought some really nice maternaty pants for work. Lunch was pretty good too at applebee's mine and Robyns fav resturant. Mmmmm Riblets.... boy could I go for some right now.
Anyway when me and Justin got home we practically didn't take our shoes off we fell in bed so fast. We were exahusted cuz we both didn't sleep that night trying to shift our shcedules around.

On another note my belly is starting to get bigger now, I can't fit into any pants unless they are strechy P.J.'s.
I'll put a pic up when I take a nice one.
well off to get something to eat, spend some time with Jus and take a shower.
nite nite

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Sophie... let me know when you want to go for riblets!!!! I am sooo hungry!! I will go with you when ya wanna go!!

5:35 p.m.  
Blogger Sue said...

Hi there Sophie, this is sue. how are you and baby?? :)
take care, from us three here in Sarnia. :)

2:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home