Monday, January 16, 2006

Sickness is on and off!

Well for a week I started to feel alot better but then I got really sick again for 3 days, then the next 2 days were good, then a bad day. I guess its better being sick one day and good the next then 3 contuous months or sickness. Thank god for some light at the end of the tunnel "thanks dad for the new saying."

Well just sitting here listening to "Lonely, by Akon" missing Justin and thinking in a montage. I love just listening to music and remembering all the awsome things about my life. And soon one more awsome thing, my baby is going to give me many many good memories. I can't wiat to find out if it's a boy or girl! only a few weeks left.

I really hope I'm gonna be a good mommy! I have such good memories of my mom and all the wonderul things she did for me and the time she spend doing crafts and playing with me when I was a little girl.

I really want to get a wooden rocking chair, I can just see myself holding the baby feeding it, listening to music and admiring her. See there I go hoping it's a girl.

Well I must go to bed so I can get up and start a new day, full of new experiences and new joys and new moments.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Sophie, you will be a great mom, no questions asked!!

10:05 a.m.  
Blogger Nepherus said...

You WILL be a great mom! I know it.
Thats why I picked you!

but... You're not allowed to "TEACH" our son/daughter english! :P

4:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home