Thursday, November 22, 2007

... and another month goes by!

Well I know it's been another month, my posts are getting farther and farther apart. I'm just so busy and it takes so much time to upload the cameara and post and usually I do it after Rylan is asleep so I can get it done without interuption (all those with kids know how precious those moments are). Anyway I have just been so tired lately and haven't been able to stay up.

Here are the recent pictures:

My mom came for a visit and we spend the day together shopping and having fun. I miss you so much mom, I hope you come visit again soon!



















Halloween was so exciting, Rylan loved taking the candy and throwing it in his little pumpkin.












Awww, isn't rylan and the kitty so cute... We thought Rylan had chicking pox BUT we found out it wasn't so cute rylan hugging the cat. He got flea bites all over him.



















This is Rylan's new hiding place! What a smarty pants! (yes robyn I said pants)












Here is a fun time we had at the swim & Gym with Robyn, Jay and fam.












Here is Rylan at daycare. He loves to do crafts there, he also loves the baby girl there.












1 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

this is great! So great to see pictures of Rylan! I can't believe how muchhe is growing and how much he can do now! It is so wonderful!!

10:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home