Wednesday, July 18, 2007

sorry it's been a while... BUSY BUSY BUSY

For all those of u who know I got a job when my Mat leave finished at a law office doing collections BUT after almost 3 weeks at it I got offered another Job as a Customer Service Rep. making way more money. So I took the other job. I start at the end of this month. I'm super excited. It's for Coplley Aparel (i think thats the spelling) For those of you who don't know its a high fashion suit company that sells suits for like a thousand bux .. and thats the cheepest one. Awsome eh.

Well I've been soo busy with all this job stuff and Rylan at daycare. And so tired from being up everday at 6ish and not getting any break really... well a lunch but i'm pretty busy durring it most of the time running errands since i'm so tired after work to do them. Rylan has been going to bed anywehre from 8-10pm depending on the day so tahts ok.

Some sad news Rylan was at daycare and he grabed her table cloth and there was a plate on the table and well.. u guessed it ..the plate came crashing on his little head. It was bleeding pretty bad she says, now he has this big scab on his noggin.. my poor baby his first cut.

Rylan's birthday party was so awsome thank you everyone for comming it was great. I have lots pic's to put up of it. BUT i think i'll start with some ones from before that. I know so sad I haven't posted in almost a month.






1 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

I love the pic of you and Rylan sleeping!! Mouths wide open!! LOL

Good thing that Justin had clothes on in the last two!!

Great pictures. I can't believe how much Rylan is growing!!

10:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home