Friday, March 09, 2007

It's been a long time since I have posted....

Well there is lots of things that have happend in the last 2 weeks. Rylan learned to crawl, and stand up by himself, and so now I have had to baby proof the house and try to get room for him to crawl around. It was the funniest thing, when he woke up I put him on the floor so I could go get him his bottle and he rolled to his knees and started crawling after me all the way to the kitchen. I couldn't believe it so I took him back on the living room floor and then he crawled over to the couch and grabbed a hold of it and stood up. It was so exciting.
Look at this beautiful little smile isn't he just the cutest.

Anyway... here are some cute pictures I have from the last little bit.


1 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

aww!! how cute!
He sure loves that truck. you will have to find space at home for it. it is all yours!!

1:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home