Friday, November 03, 2006

Becoming a BIG boy!

Rylan is now using the stroller without the infant car seat in it : ( - My baby is growing up.
He is really getting so much better too, he loves to look around and is a little more content and happy for longer periods


























He also sits in the highchair, it's nice cuz I can put him in it and roll it around the apartment so he can always see me plus he can sit up which he loves to do.


























My little baby is also trying to hold the bottle all by himself. He does for only a few secconds then he drops it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

wow look at all the posts you have done! Glad to see all the pictures! I love the costumes, and all the pictures. I sure miss hanging out with you guys. Rylan sure is growing fast, he sure is getting bigger!!

10:55 a.m.  
Blogger mammasita said...

isnt it crazy how fast they grow,your doing a wonderful job with him,
keep up the good work

11:06 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home